I am not good at planning anything for longer than a week, so I’m not making any plans for 2012 except for being happy and reading a lot. But I do love lists, I really do. So, thinking about the “Months of…” to come and how I am getting into classics, probably due to the lack of literature lessons in school this year, these are some of my ideas.
- March is Women’s History Month which combined with my love for Margaret Atwood, will probably end up in a special reading of some of her novels.
- I will be taking a class on 19th century literature. so expect lots of poetry from that period. I am not a big fan of poetry but, if properly explained, I can get to like it.
- I am also taking a class on 20th century English literature with the best professor ever so, I will probably get into 20th century works dealing or written by women. Also expects a lot of reflection posts!
- I plan on keep blogging as much as I can and feel like it. But exam periods and boring subjects can prevent me from doing it. Anyway, I am always on Twitter if you need or want anything.
- I am developing a special love for Southern literature, so I may buy some (or lots) of books by Southern women, history, suffragist, the civil war or even Gone with the Wind. I know, I have to read Gone with the Wind.