This is a sticky post. Please scroll down to see new posts 🙂
Hi, everyone! This is a very, very special Feminist Sunday because we’re celebrating our first giveaway!
One of the keys to celebrate women writers is to promote their works. As you know, I am a huge Kate Atkinson fan and a few days ago her latest novel, Life After Life got a paperback release. In the book, 11th of February plays a key role and to celebrate the date we have:
- 2 paperback copies of Life After Life donated by Alison Barrow (UK giveaway)
- 1 paperback copy of Life After Life bought by Books & Reviews (Global giveaway via BD, check your country is on their free-shipping list)
- You must be +18 or have your parents/tutor consent to entering this giveaway.
- You must live in the UK or any of the countries to where BD ships.
- You must leave a comment below.
- Entries are open from the 2nd of February at 7.30 a.m to the 9th of February at midnight (GMT).
- If the winners do not reply in 72 hours after being contacted, another one will be chosen.
What do I have to do to enter?
Just leave a comment below indicating your country.