The lovely and generous Annie Harries from Penguin USA has given me ONE copy of Rebecca Scherm’s Unbecoming to give away. As you probably remember, I loved this book – read my review here – but so did some other writers we admire:
“From the first page, you know Rebecca Scherm is the real thing. UNBECOMING is an assured exploration of the intricate, intense, risky processes that go into creating identity—and into dismantling it.” —Tana French
“Rebecca Scherm’s extraordinarily confident voice and style, this novel’s depth of detail—great characters and a terrifically engaging plot—are a sheer delight to read. There is something very fresh and captivating about this book and best of all I had no idea what was going to happen from one page to the next.” —Kate Atkinson
Books & Reviews is giving away ONE copy of Rebecca Scherm’s novel Unbecoming. Please read the following rules before entering:
- You must be +18 or have your parents/tutor consent to entering this giveaway.
- You must live in the USA or Canada.
- Entries are open from the 9th of February (2014) to the 14th of February (2015) at 9.30 a.m (BST)
- If the winner does not reply in 72 hours after being contacted via email, another one will be chosen.
- To enter, just leave a comment below.
Best of luck to everyone entering!